Call for AbstractsApplicants are invited to present posters during the course, by first submiting an abstract with their application.
In our experience discussions during poster sessions has been shown extremely productive and helpful to the participants. Thus we truly encourage you to present even preliminary results (or work in progress).
Poster boards will accommodate poster of max. size of 120x90cm (hxw).
Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal before the application deadline.
Accepted abstracts will be searchable collated and published in the Bulletin of the Czech and Slovak Crystallographic Association (http://www.xray.cz/ms/)
Abstract submission guide
- Each applicant can submit only one abstract to the event.
- After logging in, select the 'Abstract' tab on the top menu of your participant account on the Congress website.
- Abstract Track: Your abstract submissions should be into the Poster track.
- Title: Your abstract title should be short and informative, and must not exceed 200 characters.
- Authors and Institutions: Please add authors by using the 'Add/Edit Author' button. The presenting author can be changed by clicking the ‘Edit Author’ button of the preferred author and by choosing ‘Yes’ for ‘Presenter’ field. The order of authors can also be changed by editing the ‘Numerical Order’ of an author. Author names will be automatically formatted in the following style: A. Smith, B. Jones, etc. The author's workplace address must be added for every author listed – this can be done via the Add/Edit Author's Workplace(s) button.
- Abstract Body: Your abstract body can have a maximum of 2000 characters (with formatting and spaces).
- Editing and submission: You can edit your abstract through the online system as you wish before your submission deadline, clicking 'Save' to keep your abstract as a draft. To submit your abstract to the event, simply click 'Submit' ahead of your deadline. However, please proofread your work carefully and ensure all details are correct ahead of submission. You can view your final text by clicking the ‘Preview’ button in the ‘Abstracts’ page.